Pages

Thursday 4 November 2010

Yay :)

By now everyone would have already either read this or heard this but I'm so stocked to be part of

DESIGN TEAM

I love Anna's shop and now to actually design for her OMG DREAM :)

Anna sent me some Echo Park to have a little play with and I managed to create these two layouts plus I used more on my Creative Scrappers LO too, and there is SOOOOO much left over. I received my full DT Box yesterday, dying to dig in and play with it now. Chockas full :)

Show Off - Biggest show off whenever there is a camera around. Posing and trying to do 'tricks' or dance.



Materials Used: Card: Bazzill, corrugated; Paper: Echo Park; Other: Echo Park Stickers, material, pen, fiskars punch, helmar adhesives.


Cow Watching - Kids love when we have the cows in the front paddock, the biggest thing for them right now is trying to score a pat from one of the calves.


Materials used: Card: Bazzill; Paper: Echo Park; Other: Echo Park Stickers, Pink Paislee Tape, American Crafts Thickers, shipping tags, string, brads, pen.


Thanks for stopping by :)

xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WAHOO!!!! Congrats Nic that is awesome news!!! and also for WOIN too!!! your layouts never cease to amazing me!! I always know whenever I drop past your blog I can always be inspired!! Thanks so much!
Take care xo

Leanne said...

OMGosh!!!! AWESOME! Congratulations Nic. You will do an amazing job!

Ebony van der Starre said...

Congrats Nic!!! well deserved...loving all your work AtM!!!