Pages

Thursday 4 November 2010

Kraft It Up - November

Kraft it Up for November is such a fun challenge. It's all about punches and decorative edges. I've only just started getting into punches, yeah I know, SLOW huh!!!

Footy Boy - I ADORE this photo I took of Dea while he was playing footy with Char and Zac, lots of decorative edges here. Punches, diecut paper, journaling spots, handcut scallops, hmmm calico ;) Using the Pink Paislee Old School, I'm really loving the bright but muted colours in this.


Materials: Card: Kraft; Paper: Pink Paislee; Other: Pink Paislee rubons, stickers, chipboard and journaling spot, Tim Holtz game spinners, Heidi Swapp tape, shipping tags, calico, EK Sucess punch, Fiskars Punch, Helmar Adhesives

2 comments:

Sar said...

As per usual...loving EVERYTHING here right now! Congrats on the new DT spot, hope you LOVE it! xoxo

Christine said...

Nic this is a fantastic page, I love everything about it! A huge congrats on your new DT role too - how exciting!