Pages

Monday 8 November 2010

Little behind here

with showing my Scrap The Boys layout.... Just been so full on and I've hardly had any time to scratch my head. (see the time currently 12.35am) only time I'm getting to do anything right now is LATE at night. Anyway back to the challenge :) The first of the month is all about comics and superheros, something that I'm not that interested in so this was a bit of a crazy LO for me to do, still like the quirky feel of it.

Superhero or Crusty Demon??? - I know what Dea would rather be :) Mash up of some older Prima papers and some thickers.



Materials: Card: Bazzill; Paper: Prima, Darkroom Door; Other: American Craft Thickers, Pen, paint, tape, chipboard, dymo labeller.

Thanks for stopping by
xx

3 comments:

Leanne said...

LOL!! This is fantastic!

Unknown said...

My boys really aren't into superhero stuff too, so I LOVE your take on the challenge!! Thanks for always inspiring me! Think of you lots babe, hope you are going okay! xo

bappleicious said...

That is really cool Nic - I love the comic feel to it