Pages

Friday 17 April 2009

Big Post

Few things for the moment

Charlotte's Hair


Looks a million times better, just messy and a little wavy in this photo, a hairdresser that really can cut hair, her name is Jacque and she works that the Northside Stefan's in Rockhampton. Also put Charlotte's hair up so cute too with sparkles.

We also took away around $100 worth of Product :)


Mr Dea the future Scrapper.



He's also cut his second tooth, which happened yesterday. Week and a half after the first.


BABY CAKES - honestly they are about the same size as a 20cent piece. Tiny but ohso yummy




On Wednesday, I receieved some lovely happy mail from Kat. I've used some on "Don't Like the Splash"


How fantastic are these mirror tiles, been looking and wanting some of these for quiet awhile.
Thanks Kat, you made my day chicky. MWAH


Layouts

Make A Wish - Monday Night Challenge at the Boxx set by the incredible Janine



Close up of the fabulous Flowers



Don't Like The Splash - Week Three Chippy School - Doodled Titles. At Scrapping Outback



Close Up's







Close Up of Baby Cakes silly blogger wouldn't let me upload this. I'll try again later.



That's it I think, LOL. It's just been one of those weeks.

Looking forward to tomorrow.


Happy Friday

xx

6 comments:

Kirsty said...

Ooooh gorgeous! Loooove the flowers you have made on 'Make a Wish', might have to 'lift' that idea!
I am so pleased that Charlotte's hair is all fixed :D

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

Charlottes hair looks much better, just got to wait for the fringe to grow and it will be "all better" and those flowers are gorgeous, like those mirror tiles too.

Jenni said...

I love the splash word especially that S, it looks great and the flowers are lovely.

Glad that Charlottes hair is better.

miasmummy said...

I love those flowers Nic, any idea where I can buy some, have had a look but couldn't see any on any of the shops I frequent! Glad Charlottes hair looks better! It is good to get something positive done!! I am off to a new hairdreser this afty as my old one has done a bad job to my hair 3 times in a row and I'm '3 strikes your out'
xxx

Unknown said...

Good to see that you got little Charlotte's hair fixed :) and how yum do those cupcakes look!!
Aga xx
PS. love the layouts too!

Anonymous said...

Will have to get my but over and do some more sketches at Wicked. Am lovin the cakes and the RAK and the tiles and the new do, not to mention the LO's, Tiff :o)