Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2011

What's really really bright and fun and beautiful????

 the following canvases I've finished over the past few days :)

seeing as blogger is not playing very nice I'll just leave you with the photos and add the detail shots later on

Some days you just need to Breathe
25x30cm

Home is Where the Heart is
30x30cm

She Holds Their Hands in her Heart
Commissioned piece :)
20x50cm

She Believed she Could so she did
Commissioned piece
15x15cm

She knows no greater love than the love she knew today
30x40cm (my biggest to date)

There is always one day, someday and maybe. Live for today
24x33cm

Fly Free
15x15cm

Set Yourself Free
15x15cm

Unlock the cage and release yourself
15x15cm


I've started a facebook group for my art feel free to stop by Elocin Designs I am also selling some of my art too and LOVE commissioned pieces. Check out my page and if there is something you would like me to do PLEASE contact me and I will let you know the details

xx

oh and if you are wondering where my name comes from, check out my page, the answer is there :)

5 comments:

Maria said...

Oh wow. Love these canvases with all their little details.

miasmummy said...

Oh so fabulous Nic!! I am so inspired!! xxxx

Jessica said...

Awesome pieces!! TFS

Jen said...

wow, love them all, just beautiful! :D

Susan said...

Hi Nicole - I just wanted to stop by to let you know that I have given you the Stylish Blogger award. I have put a link to your blog on my blog. Check out my blog for all of the details! And become a follower!!