Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Anna Showcase



Be warned extra extra long post

I was lucky enough to receive all the Kaiser Bubblegum Hill collection last month from Anna. Had so much fun with it and ended up creating the following layouts. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the backsides of the paper so most are using that. So if you are like me and love that simple print, head over to the shop and stock up. Plus it’s friendship/easter themed so perfect for whats around the corner too.

Girl – Just my gorgeous one and only.



Me You Us – Me and Mum.... nuf said right




The Greatest Gift – LOVE our family photos, love that they are so natural.




Growing Up is Not and Option – Yes he is not allowed to grow up. It’s not fair that he is one already where has that time gone.



Yum – Zac two years ago. Chocolate for breakfast, yum.



The Things I Love – just some more on Charlotte, love the little journaling tags in this collection.



Your Bunny Basket – Glorious diecut. Again this photo is 2-3 years old. I think Charlotte was 2 turning 3 when she made this. So a very long time ago. I can still see her face and how proud she was.




These following layouts are the ones I did for my step by step last month. I went for something different, two super simple layouts. I know people are always asking how to do simple. It’s not hard and it’s not always boring either. Used the fabulous Bo Bunny Olivia for these, while it’s such a girly range, it can be made a little boyish with those colours

Follow Me – Zac wanted to keep going and going, to see how far up the dolphins would swim.



Crazy Us – sometimes we are a little silly and crazy. Suppose we have to be to survive some days.






And finally I’ve gotten stuck into my DT kit this month, sooooo full of beautiful fun product J yay
These three are using the Sass Paper Crush, OMG beautiful colours and designs on these papers. So in love

The Last – The last little tiny pair of baby feet to grace my little family. They are growing up to fast and I wish they would slow down.



Excited – the look on Charlottes face when I let her open this up was priceless, we’ve been looking for a pretty twirly skirt for so long and this one was perfect. It gets worn a bit, not just for special occasions now either. I created this one for the Sass challenge too, have you seen it VERY COOL



Be Mine – Zac looks a little sad in this photo but the sentiment behind his gesture was perfect. While we went shopping on Valentine’s Day he saw these chocolate roses and asked if he could buy one for Charlotte because she was at school. How caring is that.  




11 comments:

Sar said...

OMG! Talk about inspiration overload! Love them all Nic. xx

curlyqmosaics said...

I absolutely adore your style! Love all the texture you incorporate into your layouts...perfection!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Nic you have been super busy, love the layouts. Have to say I'm more of the clean and simple scrapper. Love what you've done. Take care, Deb xx

Alanna said...

Hi! I just found your blog from a link on the kaiser FB page. I'm now following you. I love all thoes LOs with bubblegum hills... once I get my hands on the collection I will probably have to do some scrap lifting!!

You've got a gorgeous family, and you're right, those family photos look so natural!

Ceci said...

I was going to tell you which layouts I loved the best, but as I scrolled down I saw more and more, so it would take me too long to list them all! lol. ;)

LG said...

You outdone yourself with this Bubblegum Hills line. Love every single page!

Kat said...

wow...am loving all these layouts! i feel so inspired now :-D

Annemieke said...

Wauww! amazing, i like them all..
they are al so colourfull.

Annemieke

meganklauer said...

Beautiful work!!!

Kim Sonksen said...

Goodness me, your pages are stunning!

Kim Sonksen said...

Goodness me, your pages are stunning!