Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Crate and Helmar

Just go hand in hand :) I created this following layout for the Crate Paper Colour challenge, awesome colours together that's for sure. I teamed it up with the ends of my old Helmar stash, as my NEW Helmar stash decided to finally show up yesterday (long story.... couriers rang me at the beginning of LAST week and wanting to know if they could just drop the box off at some shop, this shop is 20km+ out of my way, told them no that wasn't acceptable and that they are paid to deliver to me ;) so they reckon that they were too busy, hmmm, drive past every single day, and I would just have to wait when they weren't busy, guess that was yesterday)

Anyway back to the topic at hand ;) my layout.....

My Baby - well can't deny that fact, he is always going to be my baby. So funny I got Luke to take this photo on what was Adams due date (last year) I actually have a photo of me pregnant with him which I'm going to print off and scrap them together. What a difference a year makes hey. A whole mash of Crate Paper (Restoration, Snow Days, Orbit and Lillian) with a few scattered bits from American Crafts :)




Just the Helmar products I used ;) my three faves


Thanks for stopping by

xx


2 comments:

Jules said...

brilliant nic... so hearin ya with postal issues!! ... where do you find the time to consistently come up with great pages?! x

curlyqmosaics said...

I absolutely adore this layout! The color scheme is simply perfect. Love all the textured elements. TFS!