Pages

Monday 2 August 2010

Kraft It Up


Remember those sneaks I showed a few posts back?????


Anything from here Look Familiar???????



It's time to check out KRAFT IT UP for the AUGUST challenge


Num Num Num - Adam loving his tucker. Right from the time Charlotte started eating when I've finished feeding them I've given the kids the spoons to hold onto, sometimes they can make a bit of a mess if there is food left on them but it's so good for their hand/eye coordination. Adam is loving to try and get his spoon in his mouth :)

4 comments:

Leanne said...

I love this! Especially the doodling border!

Stacey Young said...

Just catching up Nic, I love this one, love the doodling:):) The canvas is aweseome a couple posts back...love the colours!

Her Essential Hand said...

man oh man.. YOU ROCK!!!!
I have been sitting here for hmmm.. lioke forever.... staring at all your recent creations... :)
Have a good week
x

Diane said...

I love this layout!