Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2009

created in two hours




yep I'm a last minute nelly, was bored and thought I'd do the Scrapbook Capital Cyber Crop

Managed to get three of the Four challenges done in the past two hours, and get them uploaded by the midnight deadline. Woohoo.

DUDE - Colour Challenge, I picked Jaffa (brown and orange)using some of Dea's Six month photos



SMILE - Sketch Challenge, had to stick to the sketch, all I did was alter the size and I don't know what happened to the colour of the felt it is actually aqua :@



BABY CHICK - Card, sorry for the el'dodgo scan, bit too much light showing through.



How was your Tuesday Night???

xx

5 comments:

Crystal Goulding said...

Loved your work! and if you can get that done in 2 hours...well...I just suck!

Kirsty said...

Wow!!!! 2 hours!?! That would take me two weeks! LOL

Belinda Venables said...

Great layouts Nic. All in 2 hours - well you are a clever "chick". (Get it? *giggle*) Ok so It's early - sorry! haha

Unknown said...

They're looking fab Nicole! and in just 2 hours.... wow :0
Aga xx

Anonymous said...

you can tell ho many photos you take of your kids when at only 6 months Dea knows how to work it for the camera!

What a cutie he is!

Not bad layouts for a couple of hours work either!

xxoo