............of my 26th Birthday,
sheesh am I starting to look old??????????????
I'm sitting here and thinking about what has happened in my life
Here is a few little flashbacks of some achievements:
I finished School after dropping out in Year 11, managed to get awards for Maths and Hospitality too :)
Got my licence - while this doesn't seem like a big deal to me it is, I never NEVER wanted my licence, was never interested, just never felt the need, but once I learnt to drive damn I'm so glad I did. FREEDOM
Worked in a variety of different jobs, but being a mummy is the best, :)
Found my soul mate early - at 19, yay!!!!
Getting Married, our 5th wedding anniversary is on Friday, been together 7 years on Monday :)
Having all three of my children, being able to experience trouble free pregnancies and drug free childbirth, it's all worthwhile.
Managing to study and raise our kids and still find time to create.
Finding alot of good friends, getting published, teaching and getting a cover on Scrapbooking Memories, wow how fun is it to be paid for doing something that I love so much
A few goals for 10 years
- finished studyiing, and hopefully working as a teacher, preferably early primary
- Have finally brought our own home, sooner rather than later.
- Saw more of Australia at least if not some of the big wide world. Would love to travel around Aust.
- Be happy, and healthy and fit
- Enjoying having at nearly 14 year old girl (ekkkkkk) 12 and 10 year old boys. Now that just sounds scary
- To be enjoying life and hopefully still enjoying my creative outlet.