Pages

Saturday 28 April 2007

Just doing nothing!!!

I'm not doing much, just tweaking with my Blog and having a bit of a looksie around the web.

Thought I'd post a couple of my latest pages.

I made this is for one of my friends Grandmothers


Just another of Charlotte when she was little.


One I did for the April Sketch Challenge at Scrapbooking Memories


Another for my friend, this one is for her mother.


Last but not least, one of my Darling Little boy Zac



That's all from me tonight.

Nicole

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all your layouts Nicole and hasn't your little man got a load of hair... both your children are so cute...

keep up your scrapping they are great xx

nikkihelen said...

Love your work Nicole!! Very funky, loving your style!!

Jodie.. said...

Hii
thanks for the comment on my blog! ur so cute!!!!
and ur work is amazing also :) just love it!