Pages

Thursday 31 March 2011

She Is.........

Do you ever take a photo that technically is far from perfect but really is just PERFECT..... Little bit like this really. I got some gorgeous photos of Charlotte last weekend, but this one just screams a million little things to me. I do really love how it's so over exposed, and that there are a few little sun flares captured too. The way it highlights her hair and the cute little pose. My girl is growing up way too fast.

She Is - My take on this months Scrap the Girls challenge. First time I've played along too (you shocked??? there is challenges I haven't done) Huge mix of manufacturers - Sass, My Minds Eye, Echo Park, Tattered Angels plus OMG I used my Cricut again....



xx

1 comment:

Paula said...

Love the photo with the glow around her...it has an angelic feel about it! Brilliant layout, love your frill & flowers :)