Pages

Thursday 31 March 2011

Lock Up Your BOYS!!!!!!!

cause this girl is going to break hearts.....
Again I am completely in LOVE with this photo of Miss Charli girl. It shows her naturally. None of these cheesy smiles she does lately, or playing with her wobbly tooth.

Lock Up Your Boys - Thought while I'm having fun playing along with challenges I might as well give the Stuff 2 Scrap one a go. Was about dressing up your chipboard, not that I dressed mine up much but I did play. Who would have thought when I brought my very very expensive drawing pencils I would end up using them to colour in chipboard (whoops) that's the padlock. As for the heart I painted, added a little bit of tape, stamped it, sprayed with some glimmermist, distressed the edges and then added a few pearls. Pulled out some more My Minds Eye for this one and added a little Prima for some girly touches (loving these new Prima leaves).





xx

4 comments:

amanda73 said...

love love it...what a stunning photos.....ive used the title 'lock up your daughters' before...i have 6 boys lol...... lucky i dont live near you, otherwise my boys might get into alot of trouble lol

curlyqmosaics said...

Love this layout, and that photo of her is gorgeous! Yes, she will definitely be a boy magnet someday. :)

Leeann Pearce said...

Gorgeous Nic.... love how you dress yup the heart... and i always used my expensive pencils on my chipboard too. Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

OMG Nic that is AWESOME! By the looks of it, those pencils must be more expensive than mine lol. I love what you did with the chippie and of course you layout is to die for!!! ACE layout and thanks for playing along!!! :D