Pages

Sunday 27 March 2011

Savvy Cyber Crop Part 1

Thought I'd play along with the Scrapbook Savvy CC this month and YES I will upload in the gallery too, lol. Forgot Last month, whoops......

Anyway this month was all about Stash Busting :) gotta love that. Still the only CHA releases from this year I have are Bo Bunny and Sass. Both I never brought.... so for me it was easy to reach for the older product. Not that I don't love it the same.


Home - This was for Sara's challenge use at least 25 items (every single thing counts)
4x paper, 2x tags, 2x string, 3x chipboard, 1x butterfly, 2x pearls, 4x rhinestones, 1x doiley (cut in half), 3x brads, 4x alpha stickers, 1x photo, 1x tape, 2x stickers, 1x flower, 1x lace, 1x pen, 1x embroidery thread, 1x denim, 1x rubon, 1x machine stitching, 1x sequin waste = 38 items.... LOVE this pic of home. LOVE this range from Crate Paper and a few other little bits by Prima




Tags - This was for San's challenge, use your scraps to make some tags. I like these, they're a little bit funky, little bit random but I think they look fun.



Grrr - I took San's challenge a step further and made this LO using only scraps (minus the card).... yep EVERYTHING come from my scraps stash, I have an embellishment scrap stash on my desk, if things don't work I throw into a bowl, and all these things I'm guessing didn't work on other layouts. lol.... Well Mr Zac, can't say much about this face, past few days I've seen it WAY too often




Just to prove that I do have my little embellishment stash of unused items. 

Stay tuned for part two at a later date

x

2 comments:

runzalot81 said...

I love all the doodling!

BabyBokChoy said...

I too love the doodling! Look how darling those tags are! I usually don't know what to do with smaller items. I have gots to dig into my restoration line... Don't forget to send yours into Crate's Customer Mondays!! It's great!