Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Get Picky - March Sketch

Wow these posts come around so quickly :)

New Sketch is up at Get Picky.
Make sure you stop by the blog and check out what the other girls came up with.

This month we were lucky enough to be sponsered by SRM Stickers, if you haven't checked these little beauties out then you don't know what you're missing. They are so easy to use. Can't wait to get stuck into some more for the inspiration challenge :)

11 Months - I've used a CUTE but older range by My Minds Eye for this, this obviously was done to record Adam at 11 Months. I love that cheeky little smile of his.... I kept this very very basic as I really wanted to keep the focus on the photos.




Thanks for stopping by

xx



2 comments:

Evgenia Petzer said...

cute!

Moonie said...

this is a beautiful page Nicole.. and your wee man is so beautiful .. Arent we lucky to have such gorgeous healthy children. x