Pages

Sunday 2 January 2011

Get Picky

Awesome awesome awesome inspiration photo for the December Inspriation Challenge at Get Picky 
I went far away from the christmas theme and did my own thing ;) now does that surprise you much. lol


No More - I think Adam is truely over having the camera in his face. Most photos of him now he's crawling away, or not looking anywhere near me. Used a few of the older ranges of Websters for this one. LOVE that aquaish paper in the background. the colour is perfect. I'm thinking that I have a banner obsession of late too. hehe.  





Materials: Card: Bazzill; Paper: Websters Pages; Other: Websters pages stickers, American Crafts thickers, Tim Holtz tape, Pink Paislee tickets, string, staples, pen.

Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you check out the challenge and have a go

xx

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Nicole!! Love that Websters tree and what a little cutie pie!!

Heather Jacob said...

wow this is stunning Nic.. love the touch of b & W spot ... and the pics arw gorgeous ... a great age soooooo interesting !!! hugs x

Anita S said...

hi nicole love ur work! have been a stalker.... well, follower for a while now.. hehe
ur lil boy is so gorgeous! i have a ten month old, they grow up way too waaay too fast!