Pages

Thursday 7 October 2010

Kraft It Up - October

Little bit late in getting this up :( stupid downloads

Anyway October's KRAFT IT UP has been up for nearly a week and it's an awesome challenge once again, pop over to check it out and the FANTASTIC DT samples

Mud Princess - Totally my girl :) while it's fun to be all pretty and dressed up it's also FUN to get stuck into the dirt/mud/grease. Using some My Little Shoebox, October Afternoon and American Crafts, I cut the little line and clothes out from one of the MLSB papers, think it's a little fitting considering that week I must have washed every day due to the kids playing in the rain and mud :D




How much do you love the HUGE photos :D

Thanks for popping by
Nic
x

Materials: Card: Bazzill; Paper: My Little Shoebox, October Afternoon; Other: My Little Shoebox Stickers, American Crafts Thickers and Brads, Tattered Angels Glimmermist, Pink Paislee Brad, Love Elsie Button, Helmar Adhesives, Pen, Material, shipping tag, string, corrugated card, old book paper

4 comments:

Shemaine Smith said...

Hey Nicole I love the way you cut out the bird image from MLS papers! We gave you a shout out on our Facebook Fan page here...http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Little-Shoebox/111148612239532?v=wall

Kirsti said...

How gorgeous is this????....I love kraft card/paper at the moment!!!!

Ziggyeor said...

Great job and great pics! I love the little hanging clothes.

Tina Connolly said...

Hi Nic, Gorgeous work as always. Love what you've done!
www.scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com