Pages

Thursday 7 October 2010

Creative Scrappers #124

My First Creative Scrappers Layout, totally ADORE this sketch

Blur - Deacon is forever running, whether it is to get somewhere, or to get away from you..... in fact he ran away from me today while we were shopping, grrrr. No wonder I don't allow him out of the trolley.  Bits and pieces from older October Afternoon collections. I love how they are a company that never seems to date :) some Co'ordinations for the background which I've given a good sand, love this too :)




Thanks for stopping by
Nic
xx

Materials: Card: Core'dinations; Paper: October Afternoon; Other: October Afternoon Stickers, American Crafts Thickers, Prima Flower, ink, material, shipping tag, dymo labeller, pen, wooden stars, Helmar Adhesives

3 comments:

Kristi B. said...

This is adorable! Perfect for a layout about my boys. :)

Unknown said...

Gosh I LOVE this Nic!!! The colours together are fantastic!! Might have a go at this sketch too :)
xo

Zarah said...

Just amazing! You're so talented!!