Pages

Tuesday 20 July 2010

getting my scrap on

I've created soooooo much this past week, soooooooooo much I can't show right now but some I can :)

We're still all sick so I've been making the most of the kids just chilling out on the lounge. Poor little things I've never seen them so ill and poor little bubba too :( he is very hard to settle and is waking a couple of times a night

anyway on to the showable works

A Long Time Ago - Not really but it worked lol, This is my online class at Bons this month, come check it out would love to see what everyone does with it, I used the July Girl kit for this, along with a couple of other bits and pieces. The CC is going this week too, you should go and check it out.



Going Going Gooone - Scrapped the rolling photos of Adam :) Used last weeks Palette from The Color Room as inspiration too. Love these colours and the Echo Park Papers and stickers :)


Hmmm - July Girl Kit from Bons, just a hmmm sort of LO. Charlotte has been going through such a trying time right now, it's all SO DIFFICULT for her. lol. Journaling is all about how difficult she really can be.




Now for a few little sneaks ;)







Wonder what all these LO's are for. Some you will find out at the start of the month, the others well might be a little longer than that

Thanks for popping by

Nic
xx

6 comments:

Jo Kinder said...

Bloody hell Nic... LOVE your style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tara said...

awesome pages there nic!! Cant wait to see the full pages of the sneaks!!

What are those black swirly kind of letter stickers ("going" on adams page)?? They are very cool, i want some lol

MZzzzK-eye-M said...

Wow! I lurve them all!!!

Jolanda said...

You did a lot of work!!!
Very beautiful!

Her Essential Hand said...

well.. you have ached those LO's my goodness me..
just super inspiring Nic.
those peeks.. hmm.. blog stalking for sure.
hope your feeling better.
xx

Debbie Lawrence said...

I know what the last one is for with the black flower. I have one of those too - LOL!!!!

Awesome work Nic, I can't believe how much you get done and I can scratch around for a week to get one LO done.