Pages

Wednesday 30 June 2010

The Color Room

Growing Up - My little man after his first hair cut. Changed his look so much and took him from being a baby to a little boy. The Color Room Palette #12, the colours were a little daunting for me, being a HUGE bright lover, but I don't mind how it's turned out :) Little bit of Glimmermist, Prima, Sass, and some other bits and pieces.



What do you think about my background?????
Stamped it with a combination of ink and chalkboard glimmermist.
While it took a little while to do I think I might try this again.
Found the easiest way to apply the glimmermist was with my finger, just sprayed a little bit onto a plate a just kept dipping my finger and smearing onto the stamp :)




I've actually got another LO underway using these colours too.

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Jolanda said...

how sweet!!!love it.
Have a nice day,Jolanda

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous!!