Pages

Thursday 5 November 2009

Baking, CCG#137, scrapping and stuff :)


Charlotte made her own biscuits, they had to be Mini Marshmellows. lol. way too cute and getting soooo clever.











Kat and I had a little CC last night. Always so much fun and I managed these three quick layouts
View - Bit Lou inspired :) played with the photo in Photoshop, and printed straight on the card.




No Not the Mud- older pics of Charlotte, playing around with some paint, me not her.



Baby Baby Bounce - pulling out some older Pink Paislee papers, love how you can mix and match :)



Little Dea :)


These kids of mine have taken to really liking to use the sewing machine. Charlotte pretty good with it, watching her fingers and knowing that you just can't stop and try and pull your paper out, but this Zac hmmmmm, bit of a devil he is, I actually caught him the other day plugging the machine in himself and trying to sew.








Well that's it for the time being.

xx


My weakness - cookie batter......... mmmmmmmm

The Finished Product.....

Double Choc Chip Macadamia Cookies

125grams Butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup castor sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg
1 1/2 cups S.R flour
3/4 cup of choc chips
1/2 cup white choc melts (broken roughly)
1/3 cup macadamias (roughly chopped)

Beat butter and sugar til light and fluffy
Add vanilla and egg and mix well
Gentle stir in the flour
Add choc chips, white choc melts, and macadamias
Place teaspoons of mixture on tray
Bake in moderate oven 15 or so minutes (I had to for longer)

mmmmm, enjoy :)






Color Combos #137 been awhile since I played, was quiet a challenge for me having to use such earthy colours.

8 comments:

Georgia Keays said...

they are all gorgeous nicole, i especially love the view, very funky!

Her Essential Hand said...

how yum do those biccies look of Char's. Very cute in the kitchen.
LOVE LOVE that view Lo.
Hope all is good.
:) x

Sarah Lou said...

Those Biscuits look divine! I love your lay outs esp bounce baby bounce that one really made me smile!
My kids are addicted to my sewing machine as well.

Tara said...

great pages, love the colour combo especially!!

n i know what u mean about the view, lol i am exactly the same!

Rhonda said...

Lovin your latest LO's.... Great work again... As always!
And clever kids!! you will have them sewing up their own clothes soon!!

BabyBokChoy said...

I am so impressed, your kids know how to bake and sew at such early age!! fabulous! I see you are back on track with CCG layouts, not me, I cannot get motivated without proper and clear deadlines that are actual deadlines. lol, i will try the next one, at least that's what I'm telling myself for now, lol...

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

hey there Nik... lovein you eye candy!!! such smashing work xxx take care xxx

cheers Crazy :):)

eMeLiNe Seet said...

FUN STUFF Nicole! Thanks for the recipe. Got it on my notebook and going to try it out sometime !