Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Just Realised............

.................that I've forgotten to share a few Layouts

Color Combos Galore Challenge


Challenge from Scrapbooks Etc. Use Alpha stickers in an unusual way. I've used them as a mask, just randoms for the title and I've used capital and lower case "d,p,b's" for the black scallop.


Pencil Lines Sketch........


Lift of Kathleen Glossop :) Thanks mate


Color Combos Galore challenge...... Love this.


Sketch from Pink Sketchs, link over that way >>>>>>>>>


I think that's about all for the moment. Not a lot of 'showable' scrapping going on here right now. Have deadlines for 4 different mags all within this month. :)

Thanks for stopping by and remember don't forget to leave me some loving :P

Nic
xx

13 comments:

Alyssa said...

Amazing work as always Nic xx Water, rocks and grass is definatly my favorite page
Lys

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

Oh my god Nic, those layouts are gorgeous. I especially love the dirt rocks + grass as well as colour combos galour (with the laces) definete one I will tackle, hope you don't mind....

Belinda Venables said...

What a bunch of fab layouts Nic. Love that lift of Kat's LO - looks great! Very clean and neat for you...hehe! No paint in sight! lol.
I LOVE LOVE that one for CCG with the laces too - just fabulous and I LOVE the idea of using the alphas for the scallops - you clever thing you!!

Hope you're day was great!

xx

Emily D. said...

Nicole, your work is fabulous. I love to look to your blog for inspiration. And your family is gorgeous! Great job as always!

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow gorgeous layouts, really fabby!!!!!wouldn't want to have to choose my fave, they are all stunning xxx

Anonymous said...

before i left for overseas you were feeling mojo-less and uninspired - well miss, i dare say you're back with a vengeance!

Gorgeous work mate!

x

Her Essential Hand said...

Love the way you have masked that scallop!!! Super cute LO's!!!

Felicity x

Nic said...

Yet another LOAD of gorgeous creations Nic... I too am in love with the laced one.. too beautiful!
I do have to mention that you havn't shown my blog any love in a while!!! lol... xx

Anthea said...

I'll leave ya some love too.

good chatting last night, hope you can sort out the sleeping issues.

GORGEOUS work too Nic, and woohoo to mag stuff!

Anonymous said...

Ohh , Nic just all all these - but Decan is soo adorable he really takes the spotlight!
Reneexx

On my way... said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous!!! Gosh, I've been off bloglines for about a week & missed so much!! Love that corduroy tree! And you've used some sort of sparkly ink on a couple of pages?? Looks fabulous!

xxxxx

Leanne said...

Wow your creations are truly inspirational - amazing!
Leanne :o)
xx

Unknown said...

i love your style. Tree hugger is precious!