Pages

Saturday 28 March 2009

Are you.........

Feeling Bored
This weekend....

you still have time to try out this weeks colours at Color Combo's Galore



Or the sketch over at Wicked Princesses



I'm trying to do a million things tonight and it's just not happening. Tired after class today. First day teaching since Dea was born, can't complain about him, surprisingly good. Class went well and I think everyone went home with a few new techniques up their sleeves and hoping a Layout that they love.

Just ran out of ink for my printer. grrrrrr. Hate not having pictures printed that I want to scrap and having to find pictures that are printed and aren't inspiring me.

Lets hope I can get something achieved and that I'll soon have something to show.

Send those positive scrapping vibes my way. hehehe

Have a fun Saturday night


Nicxx

3 comments:

Donna said...

I doooo love my LO Nic.. and it was fantastic to see you again today and cuddle my little dude..He is soo gorgeous!

Nic said...

It sucks that I couldn't make it :-( I did call into the store and saw the framed layout - gorgeous!!! Next time hey... xx

On my way... said...

lol - I so know what you mean by having to scrounge for an old photo when ink/paper runs out - Im lucky though, managed to find an ink place that delivers!!! Same day or next, and they stock the paper I like too ;P

So do we get to have a looksy at the LO you taught?? Ive got my first class tonight....feeling very nervous....!

xx