Pages

Wednesday 17 December 2008

My Babies





My girl the poser. When she wants to be anyway. LOL.





While these two photos aren't the best I love the colour of Zac's eyes and how much he loves his puppy



Dea's on the solids, as you can see he doesn't know what to make of them. This is day 4 of eating, and he's already up to 2 tablespoons of Farax.


I have so much to share, just haven't gotten around to getting pics of some and with the silly season upon us I'm just running out of time, blog is last on my list of 'to do' jobs.

Have to say sorry to everyone on lack of comments too, have been reading what everyone has been up to through my bloglines, just been slack with my comments. I will make it up to you all and don't think I'm not loving ya.





5 comments:

Nic said...

Gorgeous babies they are too... xx

On my way... said...

Love the photo's - wish I could take decent pickies!

xx

Michelle Jamieson said...

Adorable pics, Nic!

I've given you an award. Check my blog for details!

Chelle Xx

Leanne said...

This is a crazy time of year let alone having a new baby in the house! The photos of the kids are gorgeous! Don't you love "willing" posers!! Lol!

Merry Christmas Nic, to you and your family! Hope you have a wonderful time together!

Anonymous said...

Such little angels!
Charlotte looks so innocent!
They all look SO CUTE!