Pages

Sunday 28 October 2007

My Big News

I have some exciting news to share


the Gorgeous and Talented Beth Jarrett has asked me to become a contributor on her challenge Blog Journal It.


I was totally blown away when she asked, never thought my work would be worthy of such an honour.


Thank You Beth.

Now EVERYONE get over there and take a look,


anyway onto my share.


Not much has been done, busy over this weekend. Went shopping yesterday and down to the Calliope Markets today. Picked up some more cheap Love, Elsie goodness.






story behind this page, on that date, 08.10.07, Miss C first told me that she had to go to the toilet. So just a random moment in time that I thought I should scrap.


Christmas Present for my MIL. She draws and writes poetry. So I'm giving her a blank book to have all to herself.

a nice page of us, ahhhhh I love these wedding photos.

So my lovely friends, take care

Nicxx

5 comments:

Lali said...

WOW that is great news Nic, so happy for you and I don't know why you think your stuff isn't good enough it is amazing.

Love the latest LOs to

Have a great day.

Love Scrappin' said...

Gorgeous layouts Nic...congrats on your news thats so exciting.

Back to New Blinds said...

Congrats on your news Nic - how wonderful for you xx

Regards

pam

Lali said...

Tag your in

Anonymous said...

Totally Fabo news for you sweet xxx

Stunning layouts xxx