Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2007

Tagged by so many

Here's the deal:
1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random (... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
4-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged


Here are my 8 random facts...

1. I'm shy, yes you read right, I'm that person that looks like a tomato in a split second.

2. Tooooo addicted to chocolate.

3. I have never actually OWNED a car, my first car was bought by my parents and that was given back, and now the Berlina was bought by Luke, even though I PAY for everything that needs to be done to it.

4. I want to go to England, Ireland, Wales and Scotland. That's my heritage and I feel so drawn to there. Doesn't help that I've done some investigating and found a tartan and a CASTLE.

5. Going on the worldwide thing, I would really like to learn French

6. I love doing IQ test (yell it GEEK) I think it's 140

7. I'm not going to (hopefully) have anymore children. I look at pregnant people and think now OMG I don't want to do that again. Although on the other hand I have always said that I want 3 kids.

8. My favourite colour is black.

Nicxx

If anyone wants to do this feel free, I think everyone I know has done this TAG

No comments: