Pages

Monday 7 May 2007

Embellished Cyber Crop

This is the three challenges I completed for the Embellished Cyber Crop this weekend just gone.

The first challenge you had to use a tranparency and stiching and the Theme was 'She has Taught Me'

Journalling says, Charlotte you are a true beauty, both inside and out. This is the biggest lesson you have taught me since you were born. You have the most caring nature and you love everyone. This is why you are a true Beauty.



The second was to alter a photo frame

I made this frame for my MIL.



The third was a Sketch Challenge,

Charlotte decorated the backing card and this is what the photo's are of.





4 comments:

Jodie.. said...

I love your layouts.
the one of your daughter, im gunna scraplift that idea i think :P hehe well if im allowed.
my nephew does heaps of art and i LOVE how its the background.

are these some pages using all that awesome stash u bought the other week???

xx

Melissa said...

This work is gorgeous Nicole!!! So happy to see you over at Embellished!!!
Great job chicky!

Nicole said...

You go right ahead a scraplift, Jodie. and no, awful thing is I didn't use any of the new products. Is that saying that I've got to much.

Anonymous said...

Can see why you won.. don't be putting yourself down these layouts are beautiful xx Well done and Congrats on the win xx