Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

This little CAP

I love this cap. The first time I saw it in Pumpkin Patch I wanted it but I didn't want to pay the price for it. So I waited and waited and finally managed to pick it up for under $10 on sale. The boys love it too, Zac has been wearing it to town each time we go in. Thinks he's pretty spiffy ;)

This is my take on the Scrap the Boys April Challenge (huh, APRIL - means it's my birthday soon)


The Cap - As you can guess I was inspired by the cap as my clothing choice. What you can't see though is the red stitching and distressing on the front of the peak. How much do you love that this Sass paper looks almost THE SAME as the cap and I had to include that screw head brad to add a little metal. Used a random mix of stickers and rub ons and messy stitching cause it's a boy layout, they can't have neat stitching (well my boys can't).




You need to go check out the challenge and the other DT examples. all fabulous

6 comments:

Sar said...

LOVE IT! :)

Tania Martyns said...

Amazing page !

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Adorable cap, adorable layout Nicole!!!! xoxo

Chantal Vandenberg said...

LOVE it!!!!! And isn't that incredible with the Sass pp matching the cap! Lightbulb!!! I wonder if you were subconsiously loving the cap because it reminded you of Sass? Probably not! Just kidding! Looks awesome and I really love all that tag action there. Have a great weekend! :D

curlyqmosaics said...

This is so precious! What a perfect little boy layout with such an adorable little fellow! :)

Unknown said...

Awww what a little cutie :) loving how perfectly the cap goes with the layout!