Pages

Friday 8 April 2011

hmmm, ummm, I forget????


I was so excited to see that Anna had sent me some Echo Park - For the Record this month to play with. I've loved this line since I first saw the sneaks. Fabulous vintage inspired prints and colours which actually screamed girly to me.... lol, in typical fashion I scrapped my boys instead.

My Middle Man - There isn't much I can say about Dea that I haven't actually said in the past month or so. He is really different to Zac and to Adam too. He is different in looks, he is different in attitude, he is very different in many ways. Suppose that's what comes with being the one in the middle.




Deacon - Pretty self explanatory right now.



Truck Boy - Adam and his truck. lol. I would LOVE to buy the really huge Tonka truck but when it's $80 I just don't see the value in it. Especially when the other two boys would want one too. This is actually based on a Pencillines sketch from a few weeks back.


2 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Just AWESOME!

xo

kate blue said...

love both layouts but the 2nd one is my fav cause of the b/w pics and all your journaling!!!