Pages

Saturday 26 March 2011

Sketches and Product Prompts


I've really been loving challenges lately, great distraction from my studies that's for sure ;) lol


Fairy - This is my take on the March Prima BAP so of course everything is PRIMA ;) I love these natural photos of Charlotte. Lately she's been giving the craziest smiles when the camera is pointed her way. So I need to sneak up on her. Loving stitching again too, started using the machine again since it's set up so well in my room now, but gone back to hand stitching, I'm actually surprised this looks neat. Needed the big guns of glue out to hold all these flowers on too. Gotta love my Helmar for that.






Miss You - I knew I'd miss Charlotte once she went to school but I didn't realise how much. She's always been my little helper and somedays I feel lost that she isn't here. This one's for the Prima Product Pick/Colour Palette. Loved the line up of Greens with a touch of white and grey. I really enjoyed creating this one. Lots of cutting, and iron on and old packaging.





So that's it for the moment. I'm off to work on a few more challenges

xx

2 comments:

Zarah said...

Beautiful! You are SOOO talented!

Evgenia Petzer said...

Beautiful!