Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Not a black eye, it was a blue nose ;)

I've been ever so good and completed assignments and almost up to date with DT commitments so I thought I'd give myself a little scrap time so I thought I'd have a go at the 123 Challenge this month.....

You're Just Too Much of a Bruiser Boy - Dea after his face plant to his bed. It looked soooo sore and he is still a little bruised now. Hardly cried, said it didn't hurt, I'm surprised he didn't break his nose to tell  you the truth. Playing around with some Sass, Prima, Pink Paislee. Was great to just pull out random products that fit in with the challenge. Think I covered all the criteria too :) see you can do flowers on a boys layout and it looks cool ;) lol.



5 comments:

Leanne said...

OUch!! The LO looks awesome though!! :)

curlyqmosaics said...

Fabulous layout! I love the way you did the title...very neat look. I also love the banner and all the extra details. Your little guy really must have hit hard....he definitely has a shiner bless his little heart!

Jules said...

awwww.... makes me cringe! love all those little clusters nic - look awesome! .. x

AJ said...

Sublime! Love your layout to bits!

Jingle said...

This is a great layout!