Pages

Saturday 4 September 2010

Some more Scraps :)

Just a couple other things I've been working on of late.

My order from 2peas eventually turned up inside it contained some of the new My Little Shoebox which I just had to use for the MLSB challenge that 2Peas is holding this month ;)

My Chick - Yep my little Charlotte at 4 months old. How teeny tiny was she and OMG how much does her and Adam look alike. Soooo heaps of the new lines from MLSB plus an older one thrown in also



What If - This was done for SIA back in May for the Scrapware booth, using quiet a bit of October Afternoon I tell you I never get sick of their papers. Plus a toooo cute Kittyrobot button



thanks for taking the time to stop by

3 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

So glad that parcel turned up! Gorgeous pages, Nic!

Nikki xx said...

Gorgeous layout Nic! and I soooo agree...OA is just srcummy! :)

Nicolee said...

stunning LOs as usual Nic!!!!! luv ur style. Hope all is good in ur world x