Pages

Thursday 9 September 2010

few other things :)

Loving checking out the new challenges everywhere and since I have a little bit of spare time on my hands I thought I'd have a go at a few.

Are You Ready - Zac on his Billy Kart, driving himself at 3.5yrs, loves it and burns up and down the hill, past few days he's been driving in the mud. You should see him when he's finished, gonna take after his daddy this boy. lol. This is for Allie's sketch over at Scraptherapy very fun sketch to use :) New Road trip papers from Prima fun colours and design. LOVING these Jillibean Soup sprouts too, think I have them in every colour





You Look Like Daddy - August Yellow Bag Kit from For the Luv of Art. I'm loving using this kit, just sooooooo beautiful. Think it's because it's not my usual type of papers, the colours are so soft but on the bright side at the same time, full of yummy American Crafts goodies. So pic of bubby boo, taken at 5 months. Everyone says about how much Adam looks like Luke, I can see it a little but Lukes mum says that he is the spitting image of Luke when he was a bubba. Which of course makes Luke happy ;)



6 comments:

Leanne J said...

wow Nic that kit looks like fun.. and i totally love that little man in the car.. so fun and awesome.. fantastic layouts..

Julie said...

these are gorgeous nic

Sarah Lou said...

love these boylicious los!! the lil go kart is adorable!!!

mel said...

LOVE the crap therapy LO - those papers are perfect!! Gotta get me some. Such a cool and funky boys page! Love the photo too.
and what a gorgeous face in the second LO - love it too.

georgia keays said...

Gosh he is growing up quick Nic! Love both of these, the ribbon scrunching looks fab

Leigh Penner said...

Love these layouts, Nicole!