Pages

Monday 27 September 2010

Botany

Never did anything like this at school. So this class at Nook U really pushed me.
LOVE flowers, but I'm not a flowery flowery sort of girl. Can't do huge clusters :( Don't like this LO one little bit. It's just YUCK


First Ponies - Missy Char at approx 14 months. It took her forever to grow hair. She use to be so cute having little pony tails and ALWAYS needed to have ribbons in her hair, ahhhhh so long ago now. All Prima except for the little tag sticker which is October Afternoon and the pearl brads which are American Crafts 



Thanks for stopping by

xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i am so with you on the flower thing i cant do flowers well either. We are creative in other ways chicky!

I know what,we do well with recyclables hehe!! is that even how you spell it LOL!!

Nikki xx said...

So very, very beautiful Nic. I love it :) Big fan of the ponies too ...hehe xx

mel said...

Think you get an "A" in this class. What do you mean you cant do flower clusters? love the clours in this LO and dont you just love little girls in piggy tails... esp. with ribbons... I cant get my DD to wear a hair tie LOL