Pages

Friday 2 July 2010

Happy Boy



I grabbed this photo of Adam yesterday, and it's such a gorgeous pic that there was no way I could have it as a little photo. I wanted it front and centre :) but as there is quiet a bit of white space around his face I was able to add some little touches... YAY gotta love that..... I used Sweet Summertime by Echo Park, plus a little bit of 7Gypsies and Prima, isn't that tree stamp unreal. Turned up today and couldn't have been better timing and just a shout to 2peas OMG freaking awesome service. I ordered last FRIDAY and it was in my mailbox today, along with a whole heap of other fun play things.






Going to clean up my HUGE mess and put away all my new yummy products, ready to play later on if I can speed clean. hehehehehe

Have the most fabulous weekend

xx

5 comments:

Tara said...

thats so sweet!!

such a gorgeous photo, and a great page!

Jo Kinder said...

I agree - gorgeous photo!
Love what you have done with the tree too! did you stamp onto calico, then fussy cut??

Crystal Goulding said...

WOW that photo is just gorgeous!! Love how you've used it BIG too!!

Kirsty said...

He is gorgeous! Love the tree!

Naomi Crager said...

Hey Nic, I really love the tree - looks great. And he is such a cutie, he's obviously a very happy bub.