Pages

Monday 7 June 2010

ladidadida :)

I created a little bit. Can't remember when though.... ekkkkk...... Used Prima. AGAIN, lol.... at the moment I just can't seem to get enough of it.





Kisses - LOVE this photo of my boys. Dea loves Adam to bits and is constantly kissing him. I just can never seem to get a really good photo of them.... Oh well moment now captured



Spot the funky Kittyrobot Button ;)


Oh So Sweet - More from our photoshoot the other day. Char just looks sooooo grown up in these photos. OMG she's not my baby anymore. Can't believe that in a month she will be 5, where has that time gone :( This is my attempt at challenge #9 at The Color Room I missed a couple of weeks but hopefully I'll be back in amongst it now. YAY




I Love U - A superly super quick LO, think it took all of 15 minutes to do. Just have to love those. Used a Prima Packaging Background and it all fell into place.



I got my Bon's June Boy kit today woohooooooooo, will be playing tonight. OMG sooooo freaking AWESOME

Can't wait to get stuck into it.

Thanks for stopping by

xx

3 comments:

Jolanda said...

Hi,i came on your blog thru the websters pages site!!Your work is fab!!I love all the details.
I hope you don't mind that i'm going to follow you!?
Have a fantastic day,looking forward to your next post!;)
Greetings from the netherlands,Jolanda

Unknown said...

wow, love the second one especially! you are too talented for words :)

Marilyn said...

Stunning LOS!!!! Beautiful work!