Pages

Monday, 7 June 2010

ladidadida :)

I created a little bit. Can't remember when though.... ekkkkk...... Used Prima. AGAIN, lol.... at the moment I just can't seem to get enough of it.





Kisses - LOVE this photo of my boys. Dea loves Adam to bits and is constantly kissing him. I just can never seem to get a really good photo of them.... Oh well moment now captured



Spot the funky Kittyrobot Button ;)


Oh So Sweet - More from our photoshoot the other day. Char just looks sooooo grown up in these photos. OMG she's not my baby anymore. Can't believe that in a month she will be 5, where has that time gone :( This is my attempt at challenge #9 at The Color Room I missed a couple of weeks but hopefully I'll be back in amongst it now. YAY




I Love U - A superly super quick LO, think it took all of 15 minutes to do. Just have to love those. Used a Prima Packaging Background and it all fell into place.



I got my Bon's June Boy kit today woohooooooooo, will be playing tonight. OMG sooooo freaking AWESOME

Can't wait to get stuck into it.

Thanks for stopping by

xx

4 comments:

Jolanda said...

Hi,i came on your blog thru the websters pages site!!Your work is fab!!I love all the details.
I hope you don't mind that i'm going to follow you!?
Have a fantastic day,looking forward to your next post!;)
Greetings from the netherlands,Jolanda

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Fryne said...

wow, love the second one especially! you are too talented for words :)

MARILYN said...

Stunning LOS!!!! Beautiful work!