Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Exciting News Part2

At the end of last year I was asked by the gorgeous girls at Websters Pages if I would like to do a guest spot for them.... Honestly how could I say no. I love Websters products since I first had a play with them just over 2 years ago.

I feel so honoured and blessed that they asked me and that they think my work is inspiring enough for them to showcase.

A package turned up last month filled to the brim with fun and exciting product, I'm very much in love with the bloomers and really need to get some more in the other colours. There are fantastic you can leave them as they are or cut them up..... LOVE

I thought that I'd share my projects with you :) plus you can pop over HERE and see what the Design Team did, they were given a couple of my older layouts for inspiration....

Breathless - Using a photo of Charlotte that I took the other week, she looks so old and wise here. Not smiling yet not frowning either. This is a good way to use up 'scraps' just those bits of ribbon or paper that you've cut and disgarded.





Brotherly Bond
- yep I know scrapped this photo before but I just love it. I cut the border from the diecut paper for another Layout but loved how it looked like this.... HAD to use it somewhere. Just a very quick and simple one of my boys




Fly Free - I wanted to do something a little different to show that Websters isn't just for those vintagey, distressed projects. Needed to grunge it up a little. Lots of paint, ink and glimmermist. Some Calico thrown in for good measure and chippy too.





Love The Way - Deacon will constantly shaddow Char and Zac. he loves them and always wants to be a part of the mischief they are up to. I cut the bloomers up to separte them combined with the glitter sparklers they decorated my tree. something a little different and pretty. Along with one of the fabric fancies for my title :)



Through Charlottes Eyes - really this is through Charlottes eyes, she took the photo :) gotta love a girl who knows how to work your 50D. A little fun, worked off the colours here love these deep reds and the yellow to add a little pop. LOVE the letter stickers also. Come in such a huge range of colours.



Us - Had to do a distressed layout, couldn't not. More photos from Luke and my wedding over 6 years ago now. wow....... Wanted to do something a little different with the pink trim.... so I rolled it around itself and formed a flower was so quick and easy and with one of the sparklers in the center just perfection :)



well that's it for the moment....

hope to have a scrappy night, got a couple of things I want to get finished then its free scrap time for me YAY

Hope you liked how I used the Websters

Nicxx

9 comments:

Kirsty said...

Whoa! You are on a scrappy roll! These are simply stunning!

amanda73 said...

wow, wow, amazing, love all these. and how could websters not want you, your work is breathtaking, love your style

On my way... said...

HUGE congrats Nic!!!! Love love everything here, fabulous, gorgeous, especially adore that cute tree!!

xx

Skye said...

WOW! What exciting news!
These are ABSOLUTELY amazing pages Nic! Love them all, especially the wedding page!
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

Unknown said...

love the way is my fave!!! wonderful works - I feel so happy for you - you rock Nic!!!

Ebony van der Starre said...

Congrats again!!!!! LOVE all your creations but I LOVE how youused the blooms on the tree...very clever!!! Welldone Nic!!

Leanne said...

Woo Hoo! You go girl!! What a ride you are on at the moment! It's so wonderful to see! Absolutely beautiful lo's too! So thrilled for you!!

Her Essential Hand said...

COngrats on the GDT!
stunning Lo's :) x

Chantal Vandenberg said...

You are incredibly talented, Nic! Your work is so inspiring and simply stunning to say the least!!! Love it all! Massive congrats to you. Go girl!!! :D