Pages

Sunday 2 May 2010

scrapped a little, yeah

A Million Memories has a National Scrapbook Day Crop happening over the weekend.

Playing along, well I'll see how much I can do anyway.

Love Grows - based on a fantastic fabric tutorial by Kat, she has so many ideas with what you can do to fabric, I took a few ideas from her and created this. Involves sewing, painting, embossing and stamping....
Used up a few of my Pink Paislee scraps, can't throw them away the prints are too yummy


Love the fabric kittyrobot buttons :)


What It It? - Sketch was provided by Stacy, I changed it a little bit, hehehe. condensed it all to the top right corner and layered the elements more. Dea enjoying really being able to explore the beach, he had so much fun chasing the Soldier crabs around and couldn't understand why they always kept disappearing. LOVE my Webster's too






That's it for the moment, but I'm planning on doing a little more later on, can hear a little man stirring so it's going to be feed time I'm guessing.

Nic

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Gorgeous lo's! Love the little fish!!

Catie said...

WOW Nic, they are gorgeous!! FAB work!