Pages

Saturday 11 April 2009

What's doing???

Poor Charlotte is sick, woke up with vomiting. It's horrible, she ended up staying with my mum as we had to get into Gladdy and go grocery shopping. Since we got home, she's been lifeless, just started eating but everything is still coming right back up again. Keeps telling us that she's feeling 'good'. Lets hope this time she is.


I can finally show a few things that I've been working on. It's been so very overcast here at the moment, I've either got terrible photo's or terrible scans, which right now will have to do.







First up is my example for the latest Challenge of at Wicked Princesses



LOVIN the Bazzill Dots card, yummo. Some book paper, masking tape, Kittyrobot buttons, Petrina's fabulous chippy bird. (Hey Anthea, H2O on that - PMSL) and the ever fun AC Thickers. Wicked Princesses is starting a fortnightly colour combo challenge, pop on over to the blog for a closer look at the colours. Many many thanks to SKYE for letting me scrap this incredibly cute photo of her too. Mwah.



This is for the weekly challenge over at the Boxx, set by the lovely Mardi
How cute is my newest little cousin (second cousin really, lol) Five requirements, Dotty paper, felt, buttons, purple and lace. Fun combination of Pink Paislee, Making Memories, Fancy Pants and American Crafts.


This is also for the Boxx, My take on GDT member Lisa's fantastic sketch love these Jillibean Soup papers, touch of AC, and a spunky Kittyrobot button

MWAH

Hope the Easter Bunny brings you lots of chocolate goodness tonight.

No comments: