Pages

Thursday 2 April 2009

HI

Just wanted to let you all know that hopefully I'm back, had a few little computer/internet issues over the past week but all should be good now.

We ended up moving my scraproom out and put Dea into that room and I've moved into where Dea use to sleep, which is a sort of hallway between mine and Luke's bedroom and Dea's now room. Not alot of space and it's tiny, but I'm able to scrap and watch the kids in the lounge, sneak off to bed at what ever hour. LOL, BUT because we changed rooms there isn't any room for the computer so it is now situated in our loungeroom, after it sat in our dining room for about three days, finally got the phone line pulled out of the wall and put into the lounge yesterday. YAY. Now I'm back and ready to play.


So what did I miss?????

Hit me with all the goss.........................



Will be back tomorrow with a few other LO's I've recently done.

XX
xx

1 comment:

On my way... said...

What'dya miss?? Why me of course ;P

Good to have ya back!

xx