Pages

Monday 16 March 2009

Quiet Weekend

How was your weekend???



We did nothing exciting, general cleaning and kid playing.



No scrapping from me, well nothing I can show as of yet.



Had a internet free weekend and it was quiet nice not to be stuck here.



Will be back tomorrow (hopefully) with this weeks Color Combo Challenge.



Have some more happy news :) but can't share that yet either :(



Still getting my RAK together too, so keep watching, otherwise you may miss it.



Til tomorrow then


Nicxx

2 comments:

Crystal Goulding said...

Oooo. I'll be watching then - I would love a RAK! LOL :)

I wish I could do an internet free weekend - I just can't pull myself away from the computer. I get withdrawls!!

miasmummy said...

Yep, quiet weekend here too, had DH home for most of it, love weekends when he is home!