Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2009

New Pink Paislee and Kitty Robot Buttons :)

Whatelse can you say but YUMMO

Gotta love it.


This photo of my was taken by Charlotte, using my Canon, thinks she's a right little photographer with that camera. LOL

Close Up


I've also used some Kitty Robot buttons, funky aren't they, yellow vintage :) you can see similar ones here

Talking about Kittyrobot buttons, in this past week I've used Robots, Gnomes, little birdies, owls, Mushrooms, cupcakes (which I can't find a link for) and a lightning bolt (custom order for me) , can't show most of my LO's using these as they are for future publications or have already been accepted.
Nicxx

4 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

How clever is Charlotte, photographer in the making!!
Great LO. Hope your keeping well.
x

On my way... said...

I love the photo!! How wonderful to have a budding photographer in your midst ;)

And agreed - gorgeous gorgeous PP papers, love that flower!

xx

Ali said...

awww that photo char took is gorgeous! and your layout is too! :)

Anonymous said...

She didn't do too bad a job!

Gorgeous work as usual Nic, and also agreed, that paper is a bit divine! :D