Pages

Saturday 17 January 2009

YUCK

Blah, I'm sick AGAIN

Whenever I get run down my Glandular Fever comes back to haunt me............. and brings tonsilitis with it.

This is the Glandular Fever I had when I was 16, nearly 10 years ago.

Hopefully I should be right again in a few days, until then I'm laying low.

Just thought I'd let you all know incase anyone was worried. LOL. Like anyone would be.


So see you on the flip side.

xx
(or maybe not, don't want you all to be getting sick too)

3 comments:

Lynette van Barrelo said...

Oh.. I hope you're feeling better soon.

You make me feel REALLY old... I have a son who is 26. =(

Nic said...

Oh, get better soon!!! It certainly is no fun being sick and still having to be a Mum... you can't take sick days from that job! I too have that problem when I get sick, my glands flare up before anything else and are a killer! So you whinge all you like because I know it is YUCK!
I have missed you... and i bet I'm not the only one waiting for the updated blog because it's always a great read! And I know... the comment on mine is called for. I have been slack in all areas this year, just when I think I should start getting organised again I'm about to send Drew off to SCHOOL. Dear me!!! Plus Sophie is starting dancing and we have all the usual committments as well... busy busy. I do need to find more time for me though... will do soon I promise!!
Rest when you can ok. xxx

On my way... said...

So sorry you're not feeling well Nic!! I hope it passes quickly.

Congrats on the lovely little award too, always nice to perk you up :)

xx