Pages

Saturday 22 November 2008

MMMMM Cookies

Marbled Choc Chip Cookies
just for you Belinda :)




120grams butter
1/2 cup Castor Sugar
1 egg
Vanilla
1 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour
1/4 cup coconut
3 tablespoons Milo
1/2 cup choc chips

Cream butter, sugar, egg and vanilla
Add sifted Self Raising Flour and Coconut.
Stir in Choc chips
Mix in the milo lightly until the dough takes on a marbled effect
Roll into balls, place on a greased tray and flatten.
Cook in pre heated oven (180 degrees celcius) for 20 minutes making sure you rotate your trays half way through cooking.

Makes approx 24


Hope you like.
Let me know if you try these out.
All my own recipe.

5 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Oohhh yum! I might give these a try tomorrow!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

I wish you could email me some though. Now how tricky would that be. *wink*

xx

Christine said...

They sound delicious Nic, I will definitely give these a go!

Sheri said...

they look and sound delicious i might have a go at them today :D

give me something to do as its pooring down rain!!

Donna said...

Have to try these sweets.. Glad you fire was controled.. ours wasn't!!

Anonymous said...

OOH, you always have great recipes!

the first time i ever read your blog, i got your Cheese, bacon and onion muffins and they've been a hit, so I may have to give these cookies a go too! :)