Pages

Thursday 1 May 2008

Happy Happy Thurdsay

PHOTOS


Just another glorious sunset.


Some lush lush flowers and plants. love the colours and textures.
My brown eyed baby girl.

So sweet, giving Chevy a kiss.
and a hug too.
Chevy you look positively evil here mate.
Ahhh how this boy melts my heart.
doesn't he have the sweetest face. So happy and beautiful


We were just playing with the camera yesterday afternoon
spiders nest
Cute (and very dirty) little shoes
More of the photogenic Zac
Upclose and personal with nature.



Galahs this morning in the Fig Tree.
Giving the bubba a lick.
such a good looking calf. he's about a week old now.
Very shy though.

SCRAPPING STUFF

CJ entry in Em's journal. My search for Happiness
My Journal Cover, for the Spiritual Journal Swap on SM. Wonder if I'll ever see this again. :(
My entry in my journal. Faeries and Angels. A quick, quick page. LOVE the new Cosmo Cricket papers here too.
CC at Scrapbook Divas. Blue, Song Title and book paper.
Online Class with Racheal Merrick. Loved doing this hun.


Challenge, buttons and arrows. Luke loved his speedway car.
I've got a thing for 11x8.5 at the moment. so quick and easy to scrap.

Another CC layout, music notes, black and white, and paint. Chevy hates the Ergon Workers.
and the last challenge For the Divas CC, alter a CD, in my case 4, have made a CD holder out of CD's LOL.
NEWSFLASH
We're off on a little road trip tomorrow, going out to Barky, (Barcaldine, for all the townies) it's about an 8 hour drive from home so we're planning on a stop over in Emerald tomorrow night. Really I can't wait. Going out to see Lukes cousin who is teaching out there and over this long weekend they have a huge motor show/drag meet, called The Rev Fest. Camera will be ready, and right now I'm suppose to be getting everything ready to go. AND doing the mountains of housework that is taking over my life. LOL.

I won't be back online til maybe Tuesday, so hope everyone has a brilliant weekend, and take care.
Also the new GALLERY 12 Theme will be up tomorrow night, until then you can still vote for you favourite FREE THEME photo. Go check it out.

NICXX


edited to remove a page that's been picked up for publication


7 comments:

jess said...

WOW! Your photos are GORGEOUS!! I love the close up of the creepy looking bug and the beautiful sunset!!
Your layouts are gorgeous!! i especially LOVE the 'boyz toyz' one, the colours you have used are awesome!! also 'he loves to play' is so cute!! Love the little robots!
Have a *fun* time on your holiday!!!
Xx Jess

miasmummy said...

You really HAVE updated your blog hey??? Hope you have a great weekend, saw the Rev Fest advertised on the tele! Has your CJ from Simmis swap gone missing? How did I not know? I hope all turns out!!! Thanks for the comment on my blog, excitement round here!! xxxx

Flinders Pony Club said...

OH I love what I see...really nice blog. Full of great ideas...Cheers Alana

ps POP over to Scrapping Outback and check out the blog!!

Lisa said...

wow i love all your eye candy! the pictures you take are fantastic! love the layouts too. you are on fire!

Ruby Claire said...

BEEAUUTIFUL> photos and GOOOORRGGEEEOUUUSSS Lo's! :)
FABULOUS work!
Thanks so much for your comments :)
DOOD i LOVE your work and will be ging in my inspiration journal ;)
xxx

Michelle Jamieson said...

Awesome pics and lovin'your latest layouts..very cool!
Especially love the one about Chevy and the Ergon workers!! LOL

Have a great trip to Barcaldine...actually been there myself many yrs ago!!

Chelle Xx

Belinda Venables said...

Look at all of your adorable photos...and your wonderful layouts. You have been busy.
Have a fabulous weekend.
Belinda
xx