Pages

Friday 26 October 2007

been having a slack week.


He loves his promite toast.


Scrapper in the making


Story behind this Dress. First time Charlotte wore it was for my Uncles wedding in September 2005, so she was only 2 months old. Put her in it a few months later and got some gorgeous photos, with her little pink pig. While I was cleaning out the cupboards I found it, and as soon as Charlotte saw it 'oh beautiful dress, me wear it' only so she could do twirling, her latest 'thing'.

Was amazed that it fitted her, well sort of, could get the zip up, but it looks incredibly short but oh so cute. So this is her precious, pretty wedding dress.


Charlotte's first Christmas, took a long time to do this page, did so much sewing on here.






Gorgeous Beths pregnant belly, another photo that screamed at me when I saw it.


Loving these Making Memories Papers at the moment




Very, very simple one of Zac



Ahhhh my lushish butterflies.

Everyday Garbage Challenge: What's in your handbag. Except I have a nappy bag



Charlotte's bag from the Scrapbook Capital Cyber Crop.

1 comment:

Lali said...

Gorgeous LOs and photos Nic, love the pretty dress