Pages

Sunday 23 September 2007

Some Randomness

found Zac like this the other morning, cuddling Charlotte's Puppy


Thought you might just need a photo of me, LOL

Nitro, Nitro Man, now this is a posing dog too,


Charlotte decided she wanted to make toast yesterday


LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT THE MARKETS TODAY

and best part $5 each, yep you read right. So I've got a little to play with until Aus Post decides to send me mine,

(don't mind my green kitchen bench, 70's baby, just gotta love the colours)

Thought you might have wanted to see my life in pictures

Nicxx

4 comments:

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

Oh Nic, I love that photo of Zac, its adorable..... great photos and nitro is very cte!!

Jodie said...

beautiful pics nic.
what a cute dog.
and what an awesome score at the markets for $5 each hey not bad!
my local scrap shop has them but their like 10bux each!!

xx

Sar said...

What a bargain!! Loved seeing your pics.

Cheers,
Sar

scrapwitch said...

love your pics babe ..what a deal on those elsie stuff